Thank you for all the valuable feedback. I appreciate the time you've
taken to review the release candidate so thoroughly.

I'd like to provide some context about Apache KIE podling. We're a
mature project with over 15 years of history, and we've been on the
Apache Incubation journey for more than a year now. During this time,
we've made many changes to fit into the Apache Foundation, including
adjusting headers, changing CI, tweaking code, and untangling
dependencies and removing legal restricted dependencies. We've also
simplified the structure, going from 23 separate repositories to just
a handful.

We understand there are some issues with the current release
candidate. We're starting a RC3 now and will make sure to include
'incubating' in the filenames and revise the NOTICE file to focus on
source code rather than binary dependencies. We'll also check how it's
possible to add the LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER-WIP files to the
container image exports (I'm not sure if this is possible, to be
honest.. but we'll check).

We know that some changes might take more time due to the project's
complexity. We see incubation as a journey and we're committed to
improving step by step. Right now, the main goal is to get the first
release out after over a year of hard work, while we keep working
towards meeting all Apache standards. We have a large community of
users that are anxious to get access to this release... as this is the
first time in 15 years that we don't have a release in more than a
year.

Best,
Alex