Hello,

Daniel Savarese suggested that e-mail addresses on the "Who we are" page should not be
listed directly as <a href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a> but as "foo at
bar.com".

This is will make it harder for spam robots to collect our e-mail addresses. For an
example of how this will look, see Daniel Savarese's entry.

I intend to generalize this way of listing e-mail for all entries. If you think this
is a bad idea, then please let me know. Cheers, Ceki

ps: The URL for the "who we are page" is http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.html.