One of the concerns expressed by the ASF board was that the Jakarta PMC
members did not have enough combined bandwidth to adequately manage all of
the codebases under the Jakarta umbrella.  I would like to take this
opportunity to address this concern by inducting new members into the PMC.
I have polled the existing PMC members for nominations, and the following
are the results:

[  ] Peter Donald
[  ] Diane Holt
[  ] Ted Husted
[  ] Ceki Gülcü
[  ] Geir Magnusson Jr.
[  ] Daniel F. Savarese
[  ] Jason van Zyl

In accordance to the Jakarta guidelines, I encourage all developers to
participate in this vote.  Note, however, that the PMC bylaws state that
once nominated, all of the PMC will vote and those receiving a 3/4 positive
vote will become a member.

I'll start off the voting with a +1 for each.

- Sam Ruby