Peter Donald wrote:
> I will say it again - though no one really seems to listen.

No one's asking you to do anything you don't want to do, Peter. If you
are not comfortable working on a Commons package, then you should not
work on a Commons package.

Meanwhile, we've got nine committers here who do want to collaborate on
packages in the Commons setting. It has to be about what committers will
commit to, because, as Roy Fielding said, "that's pretty much the only
way to ensure that what we do remains a true collaboration and doesn't
degrade into some sort of consortium or a mirror of our real jobs."

-Ted.