That list is perfect, Jon.  Thanks!

Perhaps the PMC might go as far as to designate point
person(s) for each subproject?  E.g. if nobody from
the PMC is monitoring the dev mailing list for a
particular project, they're not really in the know
despite their karma.  I know that those karma lists
are considerably longer than the people I hear from in
a typical week, which makes me fear that some are not
active participants.

<http://www.apache.org/websrc/viewcvs.cgi/CVSROOT/avail>

<http://www.apache.org/foundation/members-projects.html>

> As you can see, I'm involved with quite a few
> projects. :-) It would be nice
> if others picked up the balls as well. I'm getting
> tired.
>
> -jon

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: