on 4/13/01 8:36 PM, "Ellis Teer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I currently use Apache1.3.14 + Tomcat 3.2.1 + mod_jk.dll on Win32.
>
> I recently tried to upgrade to Apache 1.3.19.  When I try the LoadModule
> command in the server configuration file on mod_jk using the mod_jk.dll file
> the server would not start.  If I comment out that one LoadModule command the
> server starts.
>
> I noticed in the Win32 version ALL the modules now have .so endings.  Is this
> change in the Win32 version.  Do I need a mod_jk.so or different mod_jk.dll
> file for Win32?
>
> -Ellis Teer

<robot tone>
This is a recording. You must post user questions to the user list. This is
not a user list. This is the general list. The user list you need is the
Tomcat user list. The reason is because that is a Tomcat question and you
should post to the user list. This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.
Beep.
</robot tone>