On 7/11/01 12:29 PM, "Ted Leung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The XML PMC has voted to accept Helma XML-RPC as an xml.apache.org project.
>
> Unless somone from xml.apache.org voices a serious objection by the end of
> Thursday,
> we'll start the wheels turning to create the project.

Cool and the Gang :-) I will have everything ready for import by
Friday, so I'll coordinate with Sam as it looks like everything
is a go.

I would like to use Anakia to generate the docs, is this acceptable?
I already have the docs converted to Anakia so I'd like to use
what I have.

> Ted

jvz.

Jason van Zyl