We did, several years ago, at Trintech, for Visa, Mastercard, and Amex.
They all use it. I think Brother International just adopted it. It even
worked over WAP. 8^)

But it is not getting all the hoopla that Passport is getting. And it
was meant for users to select as a choice, from a website, not to be
supplied to them as the default/only thing they can use.

Chuck

On Wednesday, October 31, 2001, at 06:39 AM, Endre Stølsvik wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Fernandez Martinez, Alejandro wrote:
>
> | Paying for an online agenda? document storage? e-wallet? This looks
> like the
> | e-commerce flop on steroids.
>
> This is the stuff that will succeed:
>   Microsoft Passport. Mix in Activation Code. Then pay for My Services.
> And find yourself placed firmly within "MS World" with no other options.
>
>  - Be afraid. Be very afraid!
>
> In my opinion, the net does need some kind of ewallet stuff. It's just
> that M$ is the last company in the world that should own it. Why hasn't
> VISA and MasterCard and the like done this stuff ages ago?
>

> --
> Mvh,
> Endre
>

> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:general-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Chuck Murcko
Topsail Group
http://www.topsail.org/