Here's an odd idea:

Could we get the CVS to preformat its change reports in XML when it
emails them over?

The other thing I've started to wonder is whether we should be using the
Bugzilla enhancements as a TODO list, and then link to there from a page
on the site.

Do we have much control over the Bugzilla email reports? Could it send
us stuff in XML?

Will Scarab be able to help us with this in the future?

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/