On 1/6/02 9:10 PM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

You never said 'should' and this is a bit out of context, isn't it?  I don't
understand what you are doing with this.

You left out the actual statement from Paulo where he was asking if I

I never said "should".  What I said was :

> Isn't it fair to guess that the majority of your server side
> use would be
> reading documents for presentation, indexing, searching?

I think we should keep this clear.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting