Hi Ted,
kool work.

The only thing I don't like so far is the
heading "Warning signs". I would rename it into
"Rejecting Reasons" or "Not wanted" or something
else. The PMC is very strict in that way and therefore
the heading should be more, well, brutal ;-).

Hmm and maybe we can rename "Criteria" in "Quality
Reasons" because this "Criterias" are the reason
why Apache project from that quality.

Just my to 0,02 EURO Cent

Cheers
  Gerhard

"When I die, I want to go just like my Grandfather,
in my sleep.
Not like the screaming passengers in the car
he was driving."
(Ancient Chinese Proverb)