I don't quite understand why one needs a gui, but some
guys seem to like http://www.wincvs.org/

R.

visit http://www.solution6.com
visit http://www.eccountancy.com - everything for accountants.

UK Customers - http://www.solution6.co.uk

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to
Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy
the message or attachments.  In such a case, please notify the sender by return email
immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate
to the official business of Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.