> "Hey look at all those angry developers! They must really love Java! Cool!
> That will get us some fun press!"

> However, the way that you have been going about things doesn't help anyone
> or anything. Please try a new approach.
>
> :-)
>
> -jon

all +1.

But Kevin's attitude and courage should be highly appreciated, although I
believe it would not work...  But, at the end of the day, he should learn
(and earn) something.

Actually, I don't care what language the software was written by. All the
users' need is a decent, working software, but not programming language.
So, please get back to work, and write software that works.

If java was dead, use C# then.  Or C, C++ or perl.  Please do not fall in
love with any technology, its dangerous...  I must warn you.

(But currently I fall in love with my iBook...)

:-)

- Punky