Hi all,

Forgive me if this is not the place to post this to, but I was not very
successful in finding a contact for new Jakarta projects.

I have written an OR reflection tool that can save any Java object to a
relational database.  This includes arrays of primitives and objects.

Since I have been extremely lazy in marketing this for sale on my own, and
since there are other, better OR tools out there, I was wondering if Jakarta
would be interested in welcoming it as a new open source project.

I'm very interested in continuing architecting/programming, as well as
managing the development, but I would like it to be a part of a larger, more
*prestigious* (dare I say...) organization like Jakarta Apache.

Questions?  Comments?

Lukas