Hi Ted,

I find the second outline (The Volunteer Guides) better organized and more
focused. I would stick to that (the first one was just a proposal to start
the ball rolling).

Of course, a page commenting on the differences between the Apache license
and other free licenses, and why the Apache Foundation chose the latter,
would be nice to have. In fact, it should probably belong in www.apache.org.

Un saludo,

Alex.