In the mean time.. . can Marc (our build maestro) get karma to copy our
releases to the relevant server via ftp or whatever?

If not then does anyone object to us checking the whole file into a
subdirectory of our website in CVS so that it can be copied over?  We'll
follow this obviously less than perfect process until such time as the
technology to copy our files onto the server for download is developed.
Thanks,

Andy

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 18:48, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Scott Sanders wrote:
> >
> > I am happy to help with that, and I have even set my umask ;-)
>
> I'm intrigued.  Do you have a logon to my machine that I don't know about?
>
> ;-)
>
> Actually, what I would like to do is to migrate from my hand crafted cron
> scripts to something that is generated from the project descriptors.  I'm
> also contemplating moving the hosting of these to either nagoya.apache.org
> or gump.covalent.net.
>
> - Sam Ruby
>

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com