There are people starting to travel (they are already traveling...) so lets
decide.

Jon, can you suggest a place that isn't too far away from Moscone that has a
large bar (with real beer...) we can gather in, with a reasonably-priced
restaurant that we can then have dinner in?  Cuisine can be anything, but a
'normal' american upscale bar menu might be the most appealing to the
majority.

How about Monday or Wed night?  How about the Thirsty Bear?  I don't know
anything about the place - isn't that where the Jboss people are holding
court?

geir

On 3/22/02 1:48 AM, "Martin Cooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where are we on this? It would be so sad to have so many of us attending
> JavaOne in the same place, but without the opportunity to get together as
> "Jakarta people".
>
> Jon is right - there are a bazillion places we could meet, and a bazillion
> places we could eat. Sorry, the container is ready.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My inner cowboy needs to yodel.