I thought it was a JSP taglib...  Afterall how would we do MVC apps w/o
JSP right?  (JSP being the be-all end-all of object oriented
programming!)...Oh wait...its not april fools day anymore... :-)

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 20:01, Kevin A. Burton wrote:

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound
Document