Daniel F. Savarese wrote:

>In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Santiago Gala writes:
>
>>Santiago Gala wrote:
>>I have enough karma for xml/html committing, but not for ssh to the web
>>machine. So, could anybody with enough karma update the site?
>>

>I just did a cvs update mail2.html, but it doesn't look like there was
>any change committed.  I tried doing an update and rebuild of my
>jakarta-site2 checkout, but there ws no difference in mail2.html.

Funny, because I patched mail2.xml:

[sgala@patusan jakarta-site2]$ cvs log xdocs/site/mail2.xml

RCS file: /home/cvs/jakarta-site2/xdocs/site/mail2.xml,v
Working file: xdocs/site/mail2.xml
head: 1.43
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 43;    selected revisions: 43
revision 1.43
date: 2002/04/07 22:05:50;  author: sgala;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
Patch sent by [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks.

>I don't have the email with the original patch, so I'll pass the buck
>to someone else.

I had committed just changes in mail2.xml, thinking that the build was
done elsewhere. Now I have committed also mail2.html.

Sorry for the half cooked thing.