Commons digest messages always look like this (below) rather than having
the nice summaries (it works on other lists like cocoon for instance).
I can't handle the traffic to get mails individually, but whats worse is
I can read a summary to see what is interesting.  I know it sounds like
a whine...but can we fix this?  Anything I can do to help?

Thanks,

-Andy

--
http://www.superlinksoftware.com