on 4/22/02 2:27 PM, "Ellis Teer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had considered using Torque before I was ready to give Turbine a try.
> Because it's subproject I had the impression that it was dependent on
> Turbine.  This delayed me using it by a number of months.  It's
> placement as a subproject in my case hurt its adoption.
>
> -Ellis Teer
> www.sitepen.com

Never assume anything. All you had to do was take the extra effort to ask a
simple question. Don't blame us for your being lazy or confused.

Also, at the top of the Torque page, it says:

"Torque was developed as part of the Turbine Framework. It is now decoupled
and can be used by itself."

-jon

--
Nixon: "At least with liquor, I don't lose motivation."