Any possibilities should be investigated, but I think this is hopeless.
Oracle can probably do that legally. IANAL, but for the last year I've
seen at least 4 or 5 Oracle open anti-Microsoft adds ranging from
Oulook/Exchange problems to attacks on SQL server. Wording was similar.

I guess nobody questions the capabilities of Microsoft lawers :-).