Pier Fumagalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Daniel Rall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>>
>>> I'm sure someone else will manage it but some of the lists have zero
>>> entries, e.g. turbine-maven-dev
>>
>> I know, old problem.  I'm regenerating the mbox indices now (which is
>> going to make nagoya very slow for a bit, btw).
>
> Dan, write down how it's done, so I can do some CRON magic....

nagoya.apache.org:~dlr/ap-eyebrowse/bin/populate_db.sh

The existing command line interface is less than desirable.  However,
I didn't want to touch it until releasing a 1.1 final.  I'll give EB
on nagoya a few more days, then do just that.  Send any suggestions to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll look into implementing them after
branching.

- Dan