At 09:02 13/05/2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>I would like to encourage information about commercial entities that support
>Apache software, but I really have no clue about how it should be done.

I too am setting up an organisation in the UK to help support Apache and
other OSS software.

I suggest that the first (and simplest) thing to do would be to setup a top
level apache mailing list where it is ok to advertise oneself, one's
company, or to advertise that you need support.

I'm not a committer on any projects so can anyone else try to get this
going? It shouldn't be too hard.

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London: Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Free Consultancy for London Companies thinking of Open Source Software.