At 23:03 04/06/02, Remy Maucherat wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Just wondering if posting Tomcat-specific job offers on the list is
>acceptable, or if there is another place I could post that too

There is a mailing list for discussing the commercial aspects of using
Apache software
including people who can offer support. Job postings would be quite welcome
there

If you are involved in commercial support of any Apache software package
please join.

Basically the topics of conversation can include the many commercial
aspects which would be unwelcome
elsewhere on the technical lists.

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London: Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Free Consultancy for London Companies thinking of Open Source Software.