Danny Angus wrote:

>Its clever, what looks like the M$ logo rising up out of what looks like the
>Java cup.
>I can see why people would vote for it, it actually manages to convey some
>relevant meaning.

So you don't think *other measures* than one man one vote were used..  cool.

>IMHO Reach for your lawyer.

hummm.  I'm glad the vote is not binding ;-).  I think I'll abide by
your opinion (err on the side of safety) and ratify the runner up.
(#5 from the bottom).... or maybe I'll just vote for what I like (#8
from the bottom) :-)

>Or get the contributor to change it to a spreadsheet steaming out instead.

That's kinda like another one on here.

Anyhow, thanks for responding, your thoughts have been very helpful.

-Andy