Paulo Gaspar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And even better is there is a revenge:
> - Lots of pictures!

Being Jon one of my closest friends since _a_lot_, he has _a_lot_ of
compromising material on me... And not only pictures (aaarrrggghhh)

    Pier (ducks for cover)

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with