Hi Vincent,

I think you accidentally swapped results for B and C on your last table.
According to my crappy Windows calculator, it should read

A (company)  - 14 people - 3.44 h/day each - 48.25 total hours a day
B (personal) - 33 people - 1.73 h/day each - 57.09 total hours a day
A (both)     - 05 people - 3.62 h/day each - 18.10 total hours a day

So people with a personal drive contribute more hours in total than
company-sponsored ones, even if each one has less time to spare. Is this
right?

Un saludo,

Alex.