Pier Fumagalli wrote:
Now, this looks like a little bit contradictory to me, you say "let's vote"
(and I assume that the Jakarta community needs to vote), the Jakarta
president says "let's make Incubator vote, and Tapestry be our guinea pig".

As I said, I'm not a part of this community (not a committer, not a PMC
member), neither a member of the Incubator community, but seeing it things
from a little bit of distance, WHO needs to vote? Jakarta or Incubator?
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/management.html

For Tapestry to become a subproject of Jakarta requires a 3/4 majority of the PMC. I am very interested in getting the incubator team to help with the licensing issues and community issues.

I am optimistic about the outcome as there are plenty of people motivated to make this work.

- Sam Ruby