Hi all,

After a lapse last month its approaching time to put together another
newsletter.  As usual, I've cc'd those that submitted content last month
in the hope that they will either submit something again, or try to
persuade someone else to take over writing for the Sep-Oct issue.

If anybody else fancies doing a write up of the progress in some Jakarta
project it then please send it in.  For a inspiration on content and
style you can review previous entries at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/, although new styles and ideas are
welcome too.

Planned timescale:
Submissions sent to me by midnight Sunday 3-Nov-2002.
Drafts will be posted on Monday and Tuesday as needed for alterations
and last minuters.
Final copy sent out on [EMAIL PROTECTED] midday
6-Nov-2002
All times GMT.

Thanks,

Rob