At 07:54 04.12.2002 +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
Currently we should use the full version.
There will be a short version of the next 2.0 license that will be equally protecting from a legal POV, but in the meantime use the full version.
Why? What is wrong with a copyright notice followed by a reference to
the license? The whole world does it. Why shouldn't we?

Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793