However wrong or right you are or were, Jon, the place you site is clearly written by a "box of rocks".

At 11:58 PM 1/29/03 -0800, you wrote:
http://www.freeroller.net/page/ara_e/20021214

I think we are going to see more and more of this over the coming year as
the economy gets worse and worse and people are expected to produce real
working applications. People are going to start to clue in to the fact that
EJB sucks. JSP sucks. JCP sucks. Struts sucks. JSTL sucks. People are going
to start to look for real solutions to their problems. Not just marketing
hype and bullshit business practices.

I feel so vindicated. How many years have I been saying the same thing over
and over again?

=)

-jon

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco

LEGAL NOTICE

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the message. Thank you