Federico wrote:
Hi,
we are five italian programmers and we have finished some days ago "Puff", a http
cache proxy written in java that have some interesting features like a spider that prefetch the
web links and an option to convert all images to black and white one to have a speeder
connection for the client. This software is free licensed (we haven't already choosed what type
but this is free however!!) and we think to jakarta subprojects.
If it is possible tell us how we have to send it, the documentation and what ever you
want.

Best regards

Paparoni Federico

And what about using Puff as a catalina module ?

I recommand you to send a proposal in such way in tomcat-dev list.

I see it as a nice add on to tomcat, very similar as mod_proxy
for Apache 2.0.

Regards