From: Mark Wutka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2. april 2003 00:24
To: Aslak Hellesoy
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and LGPL libraries.

Hi Aslak (and James), Sorry I have been so slow with this, but I just put out a DTDParser 1.21 that has a dual-license. You can either use the old LGPL license or an Apache-style license (pretty much cut&paste of the Apache license). Let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I forgot something important. The only difference between 1.20 and 1.21 is the licensing change. Mark

            - verba volant, scripta manent -