Thanks.  My next challenge is to bootstrap this.  I suspect the mail from
bugzilla.org with the password for user "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is
being eaten by EZLM.  I can't subscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the list,
because EZLM sends a confirmation message to bugzilla that is ignored by
bugzilla.  Catch-22.  Is there a way around this, or must I prostrate myself
before infrastructure?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components