Thanks to all of you for the many offers to help us get things
started with XMLBeans.  It sounds like it might be easier for everyone
if we now pick one project that we believe would be the best fit for
XMLBeans.  From talking with a few committers,  I think we are leaning
towards the XML project, but I would like verify that with each of the
others.  I should be able to confirm this preference in the next 12-16
hours.

Thanks again to everyone for being so willing to help make this work.

BTW, I'll be at OSCON all week, if anyone would like to discuss any
issues further.

Cliff