For the record I'm in favour of transacting business HERE.
But I would like to respond by saying that as I understand it it is the
source and the development of it which is open, not the organisation.

As a committer I would like to know what's going on with the origanization. I can understand certain private conversations that involve legal implications, but anything else, I think, should be out in the open to do justice to the committers. It seems like there is some talk going on about the Jakarta banner in private that I have no clue about. I would appreciate the knowledge sharing in such metters.

-Harish