Hi,

some fellow Apache names I've already spotted at the conference
schedule for JAX 2004 (11.-13. May 2004 in Frankfurt). As there
was talk about a german Apache get-together, this might be a good
as any opportunity.

Any ideas?

        Regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)