> I have a small piece of code called Esperanto,  and IŽd like to make a JMS
> free impl of this. It already delivers Objects in broadcast over some
> methods, and I think it could become JMS compliant with a small effort.

I know of several uses for this sort of thing, especially if "small and
light to use" includes high performance.  You mention that you support for
memory, file system, UDP amd TCP transports.  Do you support both NIO and
pre-NIO connections?  There could be uses for this in Geronimo (they will
need a fully-compliant JMS implementation), Directory and James.  Possibly
in Avalon Merlin if they want to use it to implement clustering.

Are you familar with http://somnifugi.sourceforge.net/?  I have had
discussions with the author, Dave Walend whom I am cc'ing, about lightweight
implementations stemming from discussions on JSR-166.  Somnifugi is nice,
but constrained to a single JVM.

        --- Noel