I'm in =)

-Brian

On May 21, 2004, at 2:51 PM, Kevin Burton wrote:

It's about a 1.5 months away but I figured I would try to get a pulse on how much interest there is in holding a JavaOne BOF.

We've contacted SUN directly and they seem interested... though to be honest I was thinking it would be better to just have us meet at a bar or maybe at our offices since we're 1/2 a block away from the Metreon.
So I'm thinking beer, pizza, wifi... music... could be fun. We might not be able to host it at our offices but there are a few places around the hood we could rent out.

So how many people would be interested...?!

PS... We're hiring REALLY smart people experienced in Jakarta tools... email me
private for more info.

--

Please reply using PGP.

http://peerfear.org/pubkey.asc NewsMonster - http://www.newsmonster.org/