On 18 Jul 2004, at 04:14, Henri Yandell wrote:

While a single page is necessary for the casual browser, why would a user
of Tomcat, who wants to download Tomcat 5, want to goto a list of many
other subprojects?

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/maven/binaries/maven-1.0.zip

seems to be far more of what a user would want to see. However, it should
also have the keys/signatures for that file. I'm pretty sure these aren't
mirrored, so should be easy to modify closer.cgi.

yep

copies of the keys, sums and signatures are mirrored but users need to check the ones from minotaur. in terms of changes needed to closer.cgi, i'd definitely like to see the md5 sum on the page (rather than a link) with links to the KEYS and signature downloads but should be reasonably easy if we decide to go down this route.

- robert