Folks,

I've a couple of questions here.

I upgraded my system from a Tomcat4  to a Tomcat 5 installation.  I'm
running it on SusE Linux 9.1.  I also have Apache 1.3 which I won't be
upgrading and I would like to be able to integrate it with mod_jk.  I
can't use mod_jk2 because that doesn't seem to work correctly with Apache
1.3.  I get unresolved symbols when I try it.

Also,  The Tomcat 4 installation showed a default page on my 8080 port.
The new tomcat 5 installation only gives me a blank page rather than a
default page.  Is this normal?  I would at least expect something that
tells me that Tomcat is up and running...

Thanks,

Braun Brelin