This is probably due to the large table. I've stumbled across this a few times in the past. When printing, Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape sometimes (not allways) tries to fit a table on one printed page. Here's a rundown on what goes on inside the browser:

1. Can I fit the first div and the following table on one page? No
2. OK, print the first div on page number 1
3. Can I fit the table on one page? No
4. What the heck, print it to page number 2 anyway

This usually happens when you have a table that is longer than one printed page. Who was it that invented printing in browsers anyway?

One way to overcome this problem is to do a 3-column layout without tables. It can be done [1][2][3] and that actually helps us use the css attributes that Sebb talked about. [3] is great reading if you just want to learn more about css layout.

[1] http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/basic4.html
[2] http://bluerobot.com/web/layouts/layout3.html
[3] http://www.alistapart.com/articles/journey/

--
Dennis Lundberg

sebb wrote:
Looking good.

Just noticed a peculiarity with FireFox: print preview shows only the
logo and 1st HR on the first page; the rest appears on subsequent
pages.

==

Might be worth considering using the CSS attribute display:none for
the side columns on some pages when the output is a printer.

S.
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:25:44 -0500 (EST), Henri Yandell