On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Henri Yandell wrote:

1) Rewrite of the welcome message to the welcome message at http://www.apache.org/~bayard/mock-jakarta-frontpage.html. Including additions to the products table as shown in the mock.

DONE

2) Removal of the elsewhere news section. Point redirects to news/index.html.

NOT DONE.

3) Remove License renewal and news blog from Headlines section. Rename Headlines to News.

DONE. Additionally I've changed 'News & Status' to News in the RHS nav, and removed the elsewhere news from the front page. I've promoted the ApacheCon advert to a top level headline.

4) Removal of Graduated from the left navbar.

NOT DONE. Per Martin's -1. I have changed it to Ex-Jakarta as he suggested.

5) Removal of Related table at the bottom of the index.

DONE. It now lives at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/java_at_apache.html, though I've not linked that page in yet.

6) Move Legal link to the bottom of the page (with the copyright), as shown in mock.

DONE.

7) Removal of Our Mission. Redirect to front page.

DONE.

8) Removal of links to Japanese/Korean translations.

NOT DONE as per Tetsuya's -1. I've added Ja-Jakarta in and made it a separate section.

Hen