Hello,

    I'm a developer on the FindBugs project (on SF id=3Ddbrosius) which heavily
uses the jakarta project BCEL. It would appear that the set of committers for
BCEL are either operating at a very intermittant basis, or have all wondered
off completely. I have submitted various patches to bugzilla for BCEL and am
interested in helping to maintain and move the library forward. I would like to
get committer status if that's possible, but again the one gentleman I was able
to track down from an old "Contributors.xml" file I found, says that only one
guy is sort-of involved anymore, and he hasn't been able to contact him.
Apparently others have expressed interest, but with no one home to say yeah, or
ney, there has been no movement. So anyway, I hope this is the right place to
send this. If not, if someone could suggest how to go about being added to the
project, I'd appreciate that.