Still deliberating killing the vendors page.

I suggested killing it before, one of the vendors (sorry, can't find your email now) replied very gracefully and I put it on the 'think about later' queue in my head. Analysis of the current vendor page:

3GS LLC - No website at www.3gsllc.com
Multitask - Dion's generic support
Applied Engineering Software Group - No website at www.aesgi.com
Basebeans - No website at www.basebeans.com
Cafesoft - Single Sign On J2EE product
JAMM - Very generic web support
OpenInput - Generic open-source support (I think. Spanish site)
OpenWeb - Jyve support :)
Sono - generic web dev support, no mention of Jakarta on site
Superlink - Andy's general open-source + POI support
Tachometry - Generic open-source support (incl Tomcat)
XPolog - J2EE Log management product

I already removed Ted's Struts support as no longer relevant to Jakarta.

Looking at the above, we have 3 dead links, 4 generic open-source support places, 2 J2EE products, 2 general web places and Jyve support, where Jyve is long dead :)

Doesn't really seem like a great answer to the original question of showing that there is support for open-source. So this is the usual email:

I'll remove vendors.html in 3 days and setup a redirect to mail2.html unless anybody -1's.

Hen