And now works under 1.4, at least my OS X.

Still with the proviso that switching between 1.4 and 1.5 will lead to large svn diffs, so I've got a big warning at the top of the ant output that recommends 1.5.

The hacks for 1.4 are clearly defined, but there is a bit of hard-coding of path into the xsl files to get it working under 1.5 that wouldn't be there if I had a clue how to make that work nicely.

Hen