Because we now have the e-mail lists [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED], I want to clarify their purpose. [EMAIL PROTECTED] is where we discuss the Java implementation of Lucene. The [EMAIL PROTECTED] list is for discussions that are about the Lucene top-level Apache project that do not pertain to a specific implementation or sub-project - such as organization of the sub-projects, cross-implementation testing, etc.

Several have posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] recently but those mails are really best sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I am subscribed to both and filter them both into my "Lucene" folder, and may or may not notice which of the lists I'm replying to. Please use the appropriate list for your messages.

If there is anything we can do to avoid confusion with the e-mail lists, let us know.

        Erik