Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by HenriYandell:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/AC2k5US

New page:
!ApacheCon 2005 San Diego

http://www.apachecon.com/

!!Who'll be there?

* Henri Yandell

!!BoF Topics

I (Hen) have no clue how BoF's work, so I'll just pretend it's how I think they
should work. Below is a list of  BoF topics, feel free to add more. Each BoF
has a list of Speakers (that is people who have something they want to bring to
the BoF on the subject. Also listed is a Chair, if anyone would like to
volunteer, which is somebody to organize the BoF and keep throats unbloodied
etc. ??? marks indicate a volunteer is desired.

!!!Future of Jakarta?

Which direction should the Jakarta community as a whole go in 2006+?

Speakers:
  Henri Yandell: Apache Jakarta - The Java Components Project
  ???: Change nothing.

Chair: ???

!!!pan-Apache Java

What pan-Apache concepts should we be thinking about for Java?

Speakers:
  ???: Java package naming
  Henri Yandell: Javadoc
  ???: Java mailing list