I just went to add the Commons FileUpload 1.1 release to the Jakarta site,
and discovered that at least two files are missing from the source repo. The
news files for Q3 and Q4 of this year are present in the repo only as HTML
files; the corresponding XML source files are missing. This is not good, to
say the least. Does anyone have any insight as to how this happened? Does
anyone have the source files that they could add back? I'm not about to
start hacking the HTML files to add the FileUpload release...

--
Martin Cooper